Meet us at Laboratory Medicine and Exhibition 2022 in Helsinki
After the COVID-restrictions have loosened it’s fantastic to be able to meet colleagues, share experiences and insight and of course make new contacts. The autumn has been very busy so far. Next, we are heading to LabLt2022.
Laboratory Medicine and Exhibition 2022 (or LabLt2022) will be held on October 6–7 at the Marina Congress Center in Helsinki. Molecular diagnostics is something we know a thing or two about, so we are going to be there with our stand ready to talk about the future of infectious disease testing and of course our rapid GenomEra® PCR tests, that are made to diagnose infectious diseases.
Our GenomEra® CDX system and the Rapid GenomEra® PCR tests play a key role in the future of diagnostics. We are making molecular diagnostics easier, quicker, safer and more cost effective than ever before.
At LabLt2022 our focus is on the diagnosis of COVID and viral meningitis.
SARS-CoV-2, Flu A/B + RSV 2.0 is our next generation COVID PCR test. It provides fast detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2, Flu A, Flu B, and RSV. The key benefits of the new test are:
- Improved sensitivity and specificity
- Inactivation of viruses during sample collection
- Wider usability of different sample collection media
- Quicker workflow: shorter hands-on time and reduced assay time
HSV-1/2, VZV + EV is a PCR test for detecting viruses causing viral meningitis. It is unique in the market. Here are a few key facts you need to know about the test:
- Sensitive detection and differentiation of HSV-1, HSV-2, VZV, and EV from a single CSF specimen and HSV-1 and HSV-2 from a lesion swab specimen
- Small test volume (50 µl) enables additional analyses from a single specimen
- Automated, safe, and rapid real-time PCR testing—results for four samples in just 70 minutes
So, whether you are a laboratory professional, a distributor of laboratory products or anything in between, please, come visit us at LabLT2022 on October 6–7. See you in Helsinki!